www.goswift.in (“Website” or “Platform” or “Swift”) is owned, registered and operated by ("Company"), a private limited company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956
Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email ID. When you browse through Swift, we may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the internet, the Internet Protocol [IP] address of the computer or Internet service provider [ISP] you are using, and anonymous site statistical data.
Use of Personal Information
We use personal information to provide you with services & products you explicitly requested for, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot concerns, help promote safe services, collect money, measure consumer interest in our services, inform you about offers, products, services, updates, customize your experience, detect & protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, etc. We also use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and interests. We may occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, gender, etc.). We use this data to customize your experience at Swift, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences. The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties, other than for internal Platform development and maintenance.
- Information We Collect: When you use our App, we may collect the following information from your Shopify store:
- Orders: We collect and access information about your orders, including order details, customer information, and shipping addresses. This enables our App to efficiently manage and fulfill your orders.
- Customers: We collect and access customer information to facilitate order processing and shipping. This includes details such as names, email addresses, shipping addresses and phone numbers to facilitate COD.
- Products: We collect and access product information to streamline the fulfillment process. This may include details like product names, SKUs, and inventory levels, we also use the product weight and dimensions information to select an optimum courier partner for our sellers.
- Fulfillments: We collect and access information about fulfillments to ensure accurate and timely shipping. This includes tracking numbers, carrier information, and delivery statuses. Using Fulfillment data to power our tacking pages giving real time updates to our sellers and their end customers.
- Inventory: We collect and access inventory-related information to help you manage stock levels and avoid overselling, this live inventory data allows us to perform checks and inform the sellers in real time even before the shipment creation process.
- How We Use Your Information: We use the collected information mentioned above to provide you with a comprehensive fulfillment experience. Specifically, we utilize this information for the following purposes:
- Order Processing: We use order, customer, and product information to efficiently process and fulfill your orders, providing our sellers with a range of features powered by their customer data such as COD Call Verification and IVR Call bridging using customers phone numbers.
- Shipping and Delivery: We utilize shipping and fulfillment-related data to facilitate the shipping process, provide tracking information, and ensure timely delivery to your customers, also using address information to find optimum courier partners within the respective location and reducing RTO risk of the shipment.
- Inventory Management: We utilize inventory information to assist in stock management, using live inventory data we can perform live checks before the shipment creation process alerting the seller and preventing any overselling.
- App Improvement: We may use aggregated and anonymized data to analyze trends, improve our App's functionality, and enhance the overall user experience.
- Data Sharing: We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our App, conducting business, or providing services to you, such as shipping carriers. These service providers are contractually obligated to handle your information securely and solely for the purposes specified by us.
- Your Rights and Choices: You have the right to access, update, and delete your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights or have any concerns regarding your privacy, please contact us using the provided contact details below.
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Swift is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Swift has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
If you have any questions or comments or wish to exercise your rights under applicable legislation, please contact our grievance officer/privacy team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org